A step by step guide on how to change the Privacy setting of a player
Last Update 2 jaar geleden
Tornelo offers 3 levels of Privacy for players.
We recommend either Public or Community settings. The Private setting is quite extreme and prevents club organisers, teachers, arbiters or anyone else from entering your name into an event. Read more here.
Change your Privacy settings
1. Sign in to Tornelo
2. Click on the User icon (Avatar) in the top right corner
3. Select the player you wish to update
4. Click Edit in the top right
5. Select your desired Privacy setting from the dropdown list
6. Scroll to the bottom of the form and click Save changes.