Learn how to play in 30 seconds
Follow the link to Event Lobby. Everything can be found in one place, under one URL.
1. Sign in to Tornelo (see more here)
Tip: Signed in Players can also find all their Events under events You have entered on the Community Browse page.
2. Check-in to your Event - let the Arbiter know you are ready to play.
Note: not all Events have an open check-in. In that case you should only see the message "You are a player". Same message will be visible once Check-in is closed.
3. Click Play Now
As soon as the Arbiter does the pairings your Lobby will display your opponent's name and a blue Play Now button. Click the button and join your game.
4. When your opponent is present, make a move
You cannot make a move until both players join the game. See a connection icon:
- Icon is red if the player is absent
- Icon is green when the player is present
When both player connection icons are green, White may make the first move.
5. To move: drag & drop the piece or click a piece and then the destination square
Clicking on a piece and then on the destination square will move the piece.