Arbiters need to watch games in progress. From the Lobby they can easily go to any game by clicking on it. See more here.
While you are watching you can do all the usual actions; pause/adjust the clock, declare a draw, etc
But what if you actually wanted to make a move for a player? When would you want this crazy feature?
- A student can't work out how to escape from check
- Arbiter is a player in the event
- Arbiter wants to play as a player as a scratch match and will remove the game later
1. In the Event Lobby click on the Avatar in the top right corner and select Switch active profile
2. Select a player you wish to impersonate from the list
3. You can now do whatever that player can do
4. When ready to view as an Arbiter again click Switch active profile
5. Select Join as arbiter